Job role insights
November 15, 2023
January 14, 2024
₹1,400,000 - ₹2,200,000/hours
4 Years 5 Years 6 Years 7 Years
Female Male Other
Experience:4 - 7 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Job Description: SAP Security and GRC Specialist
- Manage security configurations for diverse SAP applications and databases, including S/4 HANA, GRC, BRIM, MDG, GTS, BW, Fiori, and Solution Manager.
- Resolve security-related issues in production operations, implementing sustainable fixes to minimize support incidents.
- Develop comprehensive documentation for solutions and provide user training.
- Conduct periodic control walk-throughs with audit teams to test the design and execution of IT controls within SAP and GRC applications.
- Ensure adherence to government and corporate security guidelines, including SOX and GDPR.
- Provide necessary evidence documentation for audit queries related to IT controls.
- Perform automated periodic security self-checks for S/4 and GRC systems to ensure continual compliance with IT controls.
- Conduct SOD analysis and manage the SOD risk remediation process.
- Continually monitor production environments for security violations.
- Configure, administer, and monitor business rules for automated controls in GRC Process Control (GRC PC).
- Administer GRC Access Control (GRC AC) MSMP workflows, SOD custom rule sets, and GRC Business Roles.
- Administer Emergency access and ensure timely completion of Firefighter log reviews.
- Configure and administer Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions for SAP and GRC applications.
- Perform system measurement for SAP licensing and periodic metrics reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Management, Information Technology, or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of hands-on SAP Security and GRC Access and Process control implementation and/or operations support experience.
- Good understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, and SAP user and role management tools.
- In-depth understanding and implementation knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control and Process Control.
- Experience with SAP security across various applications, including S/4 HANA, GRC, BRIM, BW, MDG, GTS, Fiori, and Solution Manager.
- In-depth understanding of SAP Security roles and authorization concepts across SAP applications.
- Solid understanding of SOX compliance laws, SOD conflict issues.
- Ability to work effectively across a cross-section of the organization (Internal Audit, Cybersecurity, functional teams, business process leads, etc.).
- Good understanding of SAP business processes and associated SOD risks and mitigating controls.
- General knowledge of business processes within Finance, Sales, Procurement, and Services.
- Experience configuring security for BRIM application is a plus.
- Information security and/or SAP GRC professional certification(s) preferred.
- Excellent communication, documentation skills, and proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
44 days left to apply