Job role insights
November 20, 2023
January 19, 2024
₹2,000,000 - ₹3,000,000/year
10 Years 10+ Years 8 Years 9 Years
Female Male Other
Experience:8 - 10Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Looking for an SAP ABAP developer with experience in implementing controls for invoices
and journal vouchers (JVs) in SAP, as well as expertise in developing a purchase register
with a focus on India-specific tax requirements. Below is a job description.
- Develop and enhance SAP ABAP programs to implement controls for the creation
and processing of invoices and journal vouchers.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements during the
- Collaborate with functional teams to gather requirements and translate them into
- Design, develop, and maintain the purchase register functionality in SAP, specifically
tailored to meet India-specific tax requirements.
- Work closely with the finance and tax teams to understand and incorporate their
requirements into the purchase register solution.
- Conduct thorough testing of the purchase register to ensure accuracy and compliance
with relevant tax regulations.
- Stay abreast of changes in Indian tax regulations and update the purchase register
- Implement features and validations to ensure accurate tax calculations and reporting
within the purchase register.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for developed programs, ensuring
clarity for future reference and audits.
- Provide training and support to end-users and other development team members as
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, compliance, and IT, to
ensure seamless integration and functionality of SAP ABAP developments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in SAP ABAP development with a focus on financial modules.
- Experience in implementing controls for invoices and journal vouchers in SAP.
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining a purchase register for Indiaspecific tax requirements.
- Strong understanding of Indian tax regulations and their implications on SAP systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- SAP certification in ABAP development.
- Prior experience with SAP S/4HANA.
- Knowledge of other SAP modules related to finance and procurement.
Benefits and About NETConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life
balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid
community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in
flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
49 days left to apply