Job role insights
November 14, 2023
January 13, 2024
₹400,000 - ₹950,000/year
4 Years 5 Years 6 Years 7 Years
Female Male Other
Experience:4 - 7 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
We are seeking a skilled SAP ARIBA Consultant with 4-6 years of hands-on experience in SAP support projects. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the SAP ARIBA module in a global environment, ensuring seamless integration and functionality. This role involves converting business requirements into functional specifications, configuring SAP systems, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Translate business requirements into comprehensive Functional Specification documents.
- Possess in-depth working knowledge and experience in Supplier management, procure-to-pay (p2p), catalogue management, sourcing, contract management, etc.
- Convert and articulate key business requirements into technical specification documents for development teams.
- Configure SAP System with ARIBA On Demand module based on specified requirements.
- Create impact analysis documents, understand integration requirements with other SAP modules, and Non-SAP systems.
- Analyze, research, troubleshoot, and contribute to the resolution of defects arising from processes.
- Conduct regression testing and System Integration Testing (SIT).
- Demonstrate expertise in SAP ARIBA day-to-day support activities and possess strong troubleshooting skills.
- Utilize knowledge of SAP-Ariba integration using CI9/CIG, Ariba Commerce Automation.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and Azure tools is considered an added advantage.
- Work independently, taking ownership of requirements and driving project objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide support for SAP modules like SAP SRM or integration knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of SAP ARIBA Module and business domain.
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in support projects.
- Hands-on experience in Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contract, SLP, Ariba Network, Ariba Catalog, Guided Buying modules.
- Design and configuration of templates, approval flows.
- Understanding of SAP-Ariba integration using CI9/CIG, Ariba Commerce Automation.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and Azure tools is an added advantage.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of SRM/ECC is an advantage.
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP implementation projects in ARIBA.
- Good communication, verbal, and written skills.
- SAP Certification in SAP Hana in SAP ARIBA is preferred.
If you are a qualified SAP ARIBA Consultant looking to make a significant impact in a global environment, we invite you to apply and contribute to the success of our SAP initiatives.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
43 days left to apply