Job role insights
November 13, 2023
December 13, 2023
₹400,000 - ₹900,000/year
4 Years 5 Years 6 Years
Female Male Other
Experience:4 - 6Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
4-6 years of hands-on experience in SAP implementation projects as an SAP FI Consultant,
with a focus on configuring/supporting the FI VIM module.
- Ability to comprehend the system configurations done within the SAP HANA
- Understanding of the support process and experience in resolving tickets related to
- Should have supported at least three projects, indicating a practical understanding
of SAP FI implementation.
- Knowledge of how SAP Accounts Payable (AP) integrates with SAP VIM.
- Ability to understand and replicate issues raised by users in the non-production
system. Convert and explain key business requirements into technical specification
documents for development, when required.
- Configure the SAP System within the FI module according to specified requirements.
- Analyze, research, troubleshoot, and assist in resolving defects arising from
Conduct regression testing and system integration testing.
- A strong understanding of the SAP FI VIM module and relevant business domain
- Essential experience in SAP Controlling (CO) module or integration knowledge with
other SAP modules.
- Preferred SAP Certification in SAP HANA within the SAP FI module.
- Experience: 4-6 years of experience in SAP implementation or support projects in
- Communication Skills: Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Note: The job description emphasizes the need for 4-6 years of experience, strong
communication skills, and a focus on SAP FI VIM module support within the SAP HANA
environment. It also highlights the importance of integration knowledge with other SAP
modules and a preference for SAP HANA certification in SAP FI.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance,
and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community
to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility
and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
12 days left to apply