Job role insights
November 13, 2023
December 13, 2023
₹500,000 - ₹1,200,000/year
4 Years 5 Years 6 - 9 Years 6 Years 7 Years 8 Years 9 Years
Female Male Other
Experience: 4 - 6Years
CTC: 4 - 9 LPA
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Individual is expected to have 4-6 years of hands-on experience in SAP supporting the FI
module and should have been involved in at least three projects.
- Understand the system configuration that has been implemented.
- Understand the support process and have experience in resolving tickets
- Understand user-raised issues and replicate them in a non-PRD system.
- Convert and explain key business requirements to technical specification documents for development when necessary.
- Configure SAP System within the FI module as per specified requirements.
- Analyze, research, troubleshoot, and help resolve defects arising from processes.
- Conduct regression testing and system integration testing.
- Deep knowledge of SAP FI Module and business domain knowledge.
- Experience in SAP CO Module or integration knowledge with other SAP Modules is essential.
- SAP Certification in SAP HANA in SAP FI is preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP implementation or support projects in SAP FI.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
This comprehensive job description provides a clear understanding of the skills, responsibilities,
and qualifications expected from the SAP HANA FIN FI-SAP FI Consultant. It's crucial for
potential candidates to possess not only technical expertise but also effective communication and
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance,
and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community
to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility
and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
12 days left to apply