Job role insights
November 20, 2023
January 19, 2024
₹1,000,000 - ₹3,000,000/year
10 Years 10+ Years 11 Years 12 Years
Female Male Other
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
- Reviewing the purchase ledger for the past year to identify tax posting issues.
- Conducting a thorough analysis of historical data to understand patterns and trends.
- Proposing effective solutions to address identified tax posting issues.
- Collaborating with the business team to ensure proposed solutions align with
- Recommending and implementing process changes to improve efficiency and
- Engaging in discussions with stakeholders to gather input and address concerns.
- Developing and implementing controls to ensure accurate and compliant invoice
- Regularly monitoring and updating controls to adapt to changes in tax regulations.
- Drafting comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the updated
- Ensuring SOPs are clear, concise, and easily understandable for end-users
- Identifying opportunities for automation in the invoice booking process.
- Collaborating with IT teams to implement automation solutions in SAP S4 HANA.
- Creating and preparing test data in SAP to validate the effectiveness of process
- Participating in testing activities to ensure smooth implementation.
- Utilizing working experience to configure India GST requirements in SAP S4 HANA.
- Staying updated on changes in GST regulations and adjusting configurations
- Providing support in the development and testing of the purchase register.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to address any issues during the
- Proven experience as an SAP MM Consultant with a focus on tax postings and India
- In-depth knowledge of SAP S4 HANA and its capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and proactively address challenges.
Benefits and About NETConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life
balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid
community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in
flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
49 days left to apply