Job role insights
November 14, 2023
January 13, 2024
₹400,000 - ₹900,000/year
4 Years 5 Years 6 Years
Female Male Other
Experience:4 - 6Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
- Understand the implementation done in the SAP system.
- Understand and replicate issues raised by users in the non-PRD system.
- Convert key business requirements into technical specification documents for development.
- Create impact analysis documents.
- Configure SAP System with MM module according to specified requirements.
- Understand integration requirements with other SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
- Analyze, research, troubleshoot, and help resolve defects arising from processes.
- Conduct regression testing and System Integration Testing.
- Technology Skills:
- Deep knowledge of SAP MM Module, including inventory management, procurement, logistics (LE-TRA), and business domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of IDOC, ALE, Interfaces, 3PL integration.
- Basic knowledge of integration using API, OData services.
- Experience in other SAP Modules like SAP WM (Warehouse Management) or integration knowledge with SRM/Ariba.
- SAP Certification in SAP HANA in SAP MM is desirable.
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP support projects in MM and domain knowledge.
- Good communication, verbal, and written skills.
- SAP HANA Certification in SAP MM
This role requires a consultant with a solid understanding of SAP MM, hands-on experience
in supporting projects, and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate in a
global environment. Additionally, knowledge of integration technologies, other SAP
modules, and SAP HANA certification are desirable qualifications.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance,
and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community
to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility
and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
43 days left to apply