Job role insights
November 14, 2023
January 13, 2024
₹400,000 - ₹900,000/year
4 Years 5 Years 6 Years
Female Male Other
Experience:4 - 6Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
- Support SAP PP module in a global environment within SAP ECC.
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 SAP support projects as a SAP PP Consultant.
- Configuration of SAP PP module to meet business requirements.
- Must have worked on support projects for global customers.
- Familiarity with SLA (Service Level Agreement) and SLA management.
- Convert business requirements into Functional Specification documents.
- Explain key business requirements and convert them into technical specification documents for development.
- Configure SAP System within the PP module based on specified requirements.
- Create impact analysis documents.
- Understand integration requirements with other SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
- Analyze, research, troubleshoot, and assist in resolving defects arising from processes.
- Conduct regression testing and system integration testing.
- Deep knowledge of SAP PP Module and business domain.
- Experience in SAP PP Module or integration knowledge with other SAP Modules is
- SAP Certification in SAP PP is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP QM (Quality Management) / PM (Plant
Maintenance) is desirable.
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP support projects in SAP PP.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
This role involves translating business requirements into functional specifications,
configuring the SAP PP module, collaborating on integration with other SAP modules and
external systems, and participating in testing activities. The ideal candidate should possess
a solid understanding of SAP PP, relevant certifications, and experience in global support
projects. Good communication skills are essential for effective interaction with
stakeholders. Knowledge or experience in SAP QM/PM is considered a plus.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance,
and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community
to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility
and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
43 days left to apply