Job role insights
November 20, 2023
January 19, 2024
₹2,000,000 - ₹2,800,000/year
10 Years 10+ Years 7 Years 8 Years 9 Years
Female Male Other
Experience: 7- 10 years
Location: Hazira, Gujarat
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
We are seeking an experienced SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) consultant to support our
client in Hazira. The primary focus of this role is to review tax configuration, streamline tax
compliance, and develop custom reports to enhance GST (Goods and Services Tax)
compliance. The consultant will play a crucial role in recommending process changes,
engaging in discussions with the business team, and analyzing the impact of proposed
changes to agree on a final course of action.
- Conduct a thorough review of the existing tax configuration in SAP SD.
- Identify areas for improvement and optimization to ensure compliance with local tax
- Work closely with the business team to streamline tax compliance processes.
- Implement controls to ensure accurate and timely posting of tax entries.
- Develop custom reports to address specific GST compliance requirements.
- Ensure that reports provide comprehensive insights into sales and purchase
- Recommend process changes to enhance overall efficiency and compliance.
- Engage in discussions with the business team to analyze the impact of proposed
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures related to tax configuration and compliance
- Ensure that SOPs are clear, concise, and aligned with industry best practices.
- Implement automation solutions for invoice creation to improve accuracy and speed.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to integrate automation seamlessly into existing
- Provide support in the development and testing of sales and purchase registers.
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure that system enhancements meet
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience as an SAP SD consultant.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP SD modules, especially in the context of tax
configuration and compliance.
- Strong understanding of GST regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with business teams
- Proven ability to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Experience in developing custom reports and implementing automation solutions.
Benefits and About NETConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling
extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life
balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid
community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in
flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Interested in this job?
49 days left to apply